Tuesday 9 February 2016

Skydiving Airkix








So for my 21st birthday present instead of getting me jewellery or shoes or any other item, my friends got me an indoor skydiving experience at Airkix Manchester. Not only did I have a huge fan blowing my cheeks all over the place, they also made me dress up as super woman... Can't thank them enough for knowing me so well!

It was a lot harder than I thought getting your body in the right position to prevent flying into a wall, but once you get the hang of it it feels so good! As you only fly for about 2 minutes, I would also highly recommend the high fly experience, it made the whole thing for me It costs £5 but you wouldn't want to miss out on it, trust me!

It was an absolutely fabulous experience and I would recommend it to anyone! Or if  you have a friend who isn't very materialistic and prefers an unforgettable experience, definitely an idea to look into! It can be quite pricey, but if you all chip in £10 it isn't so bad :)

em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment